So, as usual, my season ending stove cleaning has become my season starting stove cleaning! I hate to give it that good cleaning if I might need to fire it up again. I replaced the air exchange scraper rod. It comes without hardware, so I needed to find two bolts, one before the scraper, and one after. No big deal. I pulled all the motors out and hit them with the air compressor, so I needed to replace the exhaust fan gasket. The inside perimeter was too big, so I had to cut it down about a 1/4 inch. Pulled out the leaf blower, pipes are clean as new. Everything is greased and ready to go. Natural it is unseasonably warm today, in the eighties, so I wont be firing it up! My back hurts, and I look like a coal miner. It better be cold this winter.