1. The two auctions to raise money for the family of Philip R. Fortsch III, aka Chity_Avatar were a rousing success, raising over $2,000!

Echo cs620p

Discussion in 'Chainsaws and Power Equipment' started by Mike From Maine, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Mike From Maine

Mike From Maine

2. Mike From Maine

Mike From Maine

362.--- 4.6 hp
    562 --- 4.7
    Cs620 --- 13% more than a cs600 (4.5)

Couldn't find anything more specific for the 620.... But a 600 was rated at 4 hp.... So 13% more is 4.52

3. DexterDay

DexterDay Administrator

Looks like a solid saw. I wouldn't turn it down if someone bought it for me :D

Is that their autotune? Has timing advance? But I see a black cover on the side? Still an adjustable carb?

4. Mike From Maine

Mike From Maine

I only know what's in the PDF brochure, but it looks like a good one saw plan saw for firewood. A little heavier and less powerful then the 362/562. there are few on ebay now.... Probably will go for less then a stihl 291

5. Pallet Pete

Pallet Pete Moderator

6. MasterMech

MasterMech The Mechanical Moderator

I don't think Echo has an AT system yet? I thought I saw adjustment holes on the right side as well.

That sounds like Echo's MO to me. Performance close enough to Husky/Stihl with a price tag that competes with mid-range saws from either of the big boys.

Echo seems to be one of few brands offering their best via internet/mail order. It will be interesting to see how that situation works out long-term for all of the major brands. :zip:

7. Pallet Pete

Pallet Pete Moderator

Echo has a bunch of dealers around here. There not as big as husky but they have a loyal following and are made very well. As for auto tune yes they have something similar on there bigger saws but I can't remember what they call it.

MasterMech likes this.