1. You get up at 2:00 AM to edit your spouse's threads. I just thought he got up for a bathroom break. 2. You go on your own computer at 2:00 AM and start looking at posts and posting yourself. 3. You check FHC before looking at pictures of the grandkids on Facebook. 4. Almost give up knitting SIL's warm socks to spend time on FHC 5. Start planning trips that might include GTGs of FHC members. 6. Use a camera whenever cooking something different for the day. Got a roast in the slow cooker as I type. NO pics though.
Ok, that's it........you're fired. It's getting close to the season where I start making bread. I'll take pics.....unlike someone we all know. 7-One of the first things you do when coming in from processing some firewood is to sit down and post pics of the progress.
8. You start using words like "gooder", "vocalblarry"and Stininizing Effect", at work and with people outside of FHC.
You know when your addicted to FHC when.............."Your handing out FHC cards and trying to drum up business like you were one of the owners..........." LOL