In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

You don't steal from this girl scout

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by TurboDiesel, Feb 25, 2015.

  1. TurboDiesel

    TurboDiesel

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2013
    Messages:
    16,238
    Likes Received:
    97,546
    Location:
    Hollidaysburg Pa
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2015
    wildwest likes this.
  2. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,709
    Likes Received:
    224,326
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.
    I got nothin.
     
    wildwest and Jack Straw like this.
  3. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
    Can't even steal her link...............:D
     
    wildwest and papadave like this.
  4. TurboDiesel

    TurboDiesel

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2013
    Messages:
    16,238
    Likes Received:
    97,546
    Location:
    Hollidaysburg Pa
  5. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    That's a much better story than the first one.
    The first one lacked substance.:D
     
  6. My IS heats my home

    My IS heats my home

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2013
    Messages:
    7,394
    Likes Received:
    17,655
    Location:
    Albany, NH
    I saw that story on the local news up here in Boston...
    good for her!
     
    papadave and TurboDiesel like this.
  7. fox9988

    fox9988

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    2,710
    Likes Received:
    8,287
    Location:
    NW Arkansas 72717
    I hope they put him in a cell with Bubba Ann.
     
    Jack Straw likes this.