In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

woodsman pics

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Greenstick, Apr 21, 2016.

  1. Greenstick

    Greenstick

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2014
    Messages:
    2,400
    Likes Received:
    12,276
    Location:
    Carrington North Dakota-aka-Dakotah Territory
    If anyone wants some eye candy, do a websearch for Tim the Whimsical Woodsman. :picard:
     
    wildwest and Horkn like this.
  2. bushpilot

    bushpilot

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2015
    Messages:
    3,240
    Likes Received:
    14,366
    Location:
    Eastern Washington
    Don't do it! It's a virus! Or worse, you will wish it were only a virus!:picard:
     
    wildwest and Horkn like this.
  3. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,173
    Likes Received:
    166,438
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
    Eric VW here's our long lost brother

    download.jpg

    :rofl: :lol::faint:
     
    NH mountain man, Eric VW and wildwest like this.
  4. bassJAM

    bassJAM

    Joined:
    Mar 20, 2014
    Messages:
    1,999
    Likes Received:
    6,021
    Location:
    Cincinnati, OH
    I somehow ran across the exact same thing on my facebook feed last night! I'm kind of a little jealous I didn't think of doing a photoshoot like that first...
     
    NH mountain man, Horkn and Eric VW like this.