Walking through Canadian Tire, we saw this unit. Not as aesthetically pleasing but a bit more mobile. As the picture is on my phone, it will take a few moments to add the picture. here is the website I found for it. Cuisinart BBQs - Gourmet Outdoor Oven
hey, thanks for the video. too bad it doesn't have the smell value as well. We would all be running to the kitchen to make something.
It looks like a pretty well thought out unit. Limited 2 year warranty. The instructions have good information about using seasoned wood for fuel. I'm curious if there is refractory insulation under the skin. I also like the damper to regulate heat. 680 degrees is the max temp, hot enough to cook a pizza quick enough. Overall, it looks like a good unit to get into wood-fired cooking. It is much better than my hacked up Weber lid that I used to get started. I'd love to try one of these out just to see what it is capable of doing.