In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Wood Bowl Sunday

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Grizzly Adam, Feb 2, 2014.

  1. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Alright, the big game is today. Time for the inevitable comparisons of NFL teams to wood species. I'll start.

    The Chiefs are Norwegian maple-- a damm fine team considering how useless they were a year ago, but not a year contender this time of year.
     
    Chvymn99 likes this.
  2. thistle

    thistle

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    2,736
    Likes Received:
    9,757
    Location:
    Polk/Guthrie Counties,IA
    Oh there's a football game today? I had no idea.I'm probably in a very small minority of people who couldn't care less about the Super Bowl.Or pretty much all other sports for that matter....:rofl: :lol:
     
  3. Chvymn99

    Chvymn99 Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    21,484
    Likes Received:
    113,764
    Location:
    KC Metro
    Man,come out of the gate, picking on the Chefs....:rofl: :lol:.....
     
  4. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Not picking on them... they've come a long way. It was remarkable.
     
    Chvymn99 likes this.
  5. Chvymn99

    Chvymn99 Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    21,484
    Likes Received:
    113,764
    Location:
    KC Metro
    Ok than I will....:rofl: :lol:....They just choke a lot....But I still like them though....:thumbs:...
     
    Grizzly Adam likes this.