In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Wong's nice house

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by bogydave, Nov 9, 2013.

  1. bogydave

    bogydave

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    10,313
    Likes Received:
    37,218
    Location:
    Alaska, North of Anchorage & South of Fairbanks
    Wong Chow calls into work and says, 'I no come work today, I really sick. Got headache, stomach ache and legs hurt, I no come work.'
    The boss says, 'You know something, Wong Chow, I really need you today. When I feel sick like you do, I go to my wife and tell her to give me sex. That makes everything better and I go to work.. You try that.'
    Two hours later Wong Chow calls again. 'I do what you say and I feel great... I be at work soon.....You got nice house.'
     
  2. swags

    swags Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    4,455
    Likes Received:
    13,240
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    Haha that's funny
     
  3. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
    That's just wong :rofl: :lol:
     
  4. Certified106

    Certified106

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    4,172
    Likes Received:
    11,912
    Location:
    In The Hills
    LOL That's about how swell some of the conversations at my work are understood. :rofl: :lol:
    You learn fast things are taken literally by those who are unfamiliar with humor in the US
     
  5. mattjm1017

    mattjm1017

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    1,825
    Likes Received:
    3,262
    Location:
    North Eastern North Cackalacky