I feel like a kid again, fell over on my bicycle and skinned my knee. Fooled ya, just a bicycle Haven't rode my recumbent bike in a while you have to get used to the steering on them, I guess I wasn't very used to it
I was hoping it was just a pedal bike. I kept my motorcycle on 2 wheels today, despite wet roads in the am and Hot and humid return trip today.
You have to watch out for those paint lines when it's raining Yeah you just remind me one time I was riding down the freeway, no rain but, was about 98 Degrees riding on the motorcycle, I could barely breathe the air was so thick
That's called road rash HDRock. I got some on my first ride this spring too when I hit some very loose sand. I heals. My recumbents. The yellow one (Giro) has two different seats. One as pictures and another like the one on the blue bike (CA-2). Both Bachetta bikes.
I would like to try one of those, one time Front sprocket wasn't shifting right, I was going slow, then the chain came off all of a sudden, front wheel cocked sideways and I went down. Adjusted the shifter it's working good now
Ed, sometime you are coming this way or over to Pete's, let me know and we'll get together and I'll let you try out one of these. Of course the first time most people try them it is like learning how to ride a bike all over again. But there are a couple tricks to get you going quickly. Fun too and for sure better when going into a wind.