In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday
  1. brokenwing

    brokenwing

    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2013
    Messages:
    644
    Likes Received:
    1,701
    Location:
    Northern MD, Near the PA LIne
    :rofl: :lol:
    Had 2 bags on the concrete floor since last spring. Opened them up, and said oops. Spent today putting pallets down, lesson learned!
     

    Attached Files:

  2. slvrblkk

    slvrblkk

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2013
    Messages:
    6,647
    Likes Received:
    29,535
    Location:
    Northampton, PA
    damm! Who woulda thought?! Nice stash btw....'Sets, Pennwood's and PTL's I see :D
     
    brokenwing likes this.
  3. brokenwing

    brokenwing

    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2013
    Messages:
    644
    Likes Received:
    1,701
    Location:
    Northern MD, Near the PA LIne
    Thank you, we have a good selection this year!
     
  4. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    Those will burn....... In a wood stove or outside pit fire ;)
     
    brokenwing likes this.
  5. eatonpcat

    eatonpcat

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Messages:
    10,278
    Likes Received:
    58,476
    Location:
    Eaton Township, OH
    Looks like cornbread...Make some chili and dig in!!:drool:
     
    brokenwing and imacman like this.
  6. IHATEPROPANE

    IHATEPROPANE

    Joined:
    Oct 13, 2013
    Messages:
    4,677
    Likes Received:
    19,109
    Hit em with a hammer until they look like pellets...then burn away :)
     
  7. jtakeman

    jtakeman Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    12,312
    Likes Received:
    55,506
    Location:
    NW CT foothills
    I use dem footballs like eco blocks. Toss em in my wood eater if I happen to make any. I also toss them in the outside fire pit or charcoal grill.
     
  8. Lousyweather

    Lousyweather

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2013
    Messages:
    2,798
    Likes Received:
    9,040
    yea, don't bust em up and put it in the stove....the fines can cause issues such as ratholing and possibly clogging the auger......firepit, woodstove, etc
     
  9. eatonpcat

    eatonpcat

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Messages:
    10,278
    Likes Received:
    58,476
    Location:
    Eaton Township, OH
    Ratholing...Now we're talking!!
     
    IHATEPROPANE likes this.
  10. brokenwing

    brokenwing

    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2013
    Messages:
    644
    Likes Received:
    1,701
    Location:
    Northern MD, Near the PA LIne
    Ya it made me laugh when I opened up the bag, it was my fault for sticking them on a concrete floor. My brother in law took the clumped up bag to burn. I like the cornbread idea lol!