For anyone that doesn't know, UNC came to Cedar Falls as #1 and UNI upset them. MSU came to Iowa City ranked #1 and Iowa stomped them. Last night Oklahome came to Ames as the top team in the country and ISU sent them home with a loss.
Also leading the nation in wind power, lots of pork and beef production, first in the nation caucus and we accept any other state's concealed carry permit. MSU fan Pete?
Well I better plan on getting my anus kicked if I go to Iowa then! We are a literal MSU family! Father retired from MSU. Good thing I can carry in Iowa then hu!
I don't follow it as much as I should. Or would like to. But I try to when March Madness comes around. Will they play Syracuse? What are those two teams ranked?
Teams are all playing only teams in their conferences this time of year, have to wait until March Madness for any cross conference action.