In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Which one of you guys this lost this?

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by wildwest, Oct 7, 2016.

  1. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,666
    Likes Received:
    144,681
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    Webiste, my own language in my head.
     
    Backwoods Savage and yooperdave like this.
  2. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,666
    Likes Received:
    144,681
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    I follow him, I assumed a guy did it and not a gal:rofl: :lol: Sorry for my locker room talk:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
     
  3. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,726
    Likes Received:
    224,457
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.

    What was it the other day? Thinkably? Mine wasn't working, thats all!
     
  4. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,726
    Likes Received:
    224,457
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.

    Now I'm really lost. Someone please get my crayons and draw a pic which explains everything?
     
  5. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,666
    Likes Received:
    144,681
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    No Dave it was a typo your mine is working just fine, but I honestly I have realized I transpose letters and numbers since computers came into play. I was joking and making a pun on the election.
     
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2016
    Backwoods Savage and yooperdave like this.
  6. Canadian border VT

    Canadian border VT

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2015
    Messages:
    19,650
    Likes Received:
    130,687
    Location:
    Vermont
    wow I can now follow a woman thinking :emb::headbang: there goes my man card:(
     
  7. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,666
    Likes Received:
    144,681
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    Backwoods Savage and yooperdave like this.
  8. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,666
    Likes Received:
    144,681
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    Understanding womanspeak is sexy, opposite of losing man card.
     
  9. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,726
    Likes Received:
    224,457
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.

    Challenging, yes! Sexy.....errrr don't know about that one......definitely challenging though!
     
  10. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,666
    Likes Received:
    144,681
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    I thought sexy now means cool, like phat (fat) means cool?
     
  11. Mag Craft

    Mag Craft

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2014
    Messages:
    4,802
    Likes Received:
    27,737
    Location:
    South East Wyoming

    There is more truth to that than you think.