In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

When Do I expect an order confirmation

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Support' started by metalcuttr, Dec 10, 2019.

1. metalcuttr

metalcuttr

I ordered a couple T shirts Sun. Dec 8th. (3 days ago). Used the paypal as a guest. When do I get the order confirmation via E-mail? Thanks Russ K. (metalcuttr)

2. metalcuttr

metalcuttr

Hi Grizzly Adam Do you by any chance know who I would talk to about an order I made for T shirts Dec. 7 or 8th? I realize the shirts themselves may take a while but I have not even received an order confirmation. I used the guest PayPal for payment but have had nothing but silence since then. Usually get a confirmation at least the first business day. Thanks for any help or direction you could scare up. Russ K

T.Jeff Veal and Backwoods Savage like this.
  3. Grizzly Adam

Grizzly Adam null

I see you ordered a quantity of two items on the 8th. The only confirmation that gets sent out it from paypal, we do not send an additional one. I spoke to our printer on Friday the 13th and she stated that all orders that were already placed would arrive by the holiday.

4. metalcuttr

metalcuttr

Thanks for looking into it. I have not gotten any e-mail invoice from PayPal which I would have expected almost immediately. Not so concerned about the arrival before the holiday. At any rate I now know that things are indeed in the works. Much appreciated! Russ K

5. metalcuttr

metalcuttr

Hi Grizzly Adam , Sorry to pester you again. I did indeed get a single T shirt before Christmas. Problem is I ordered two shirts for a Pay Pal total of $44 charged to my Visa. Could you possibly check to see if one is still on back order? Thank you Sir for your help. Russ Kellersberger

6. Grizzly Adam

Grizzly Adam null

I've contacted the printer about her mistake. It will be made right.

7. metalcuttr

metalcuttr

I appreciate your quick response! I am not at all concerned about the time of arrival. The first shirt was a gift to a friend which he got in a timely fashion and was really excited about. This second one is for me so I can wait. Thank you for your response and actions (and also the e-mail message). R

eatonpcat likes this.
  8. metalcuttr

metalcuttr

Hey Grizzly Adam Just got word, my T shirt is supposed to be here tomorrow. Thanks for putting up with me!...Russ

eatonpcat and Grizzly Adam like this.