In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

What's up today (bullchiting) thread.

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Gasifier, Oct 6, 2013.

1. Horkn

Horkn

I mowed the lawn after work today. I'm off for 6 days. We'll be out on a different large inland lake tomorrow on my boat with friends. Then we're going up to door county to lake Michigan and boating/ getting a bit of a vacation, even if it's only a couple of days.

I also loaded all the wood that will be burnable in 2 years into the trailer to be stacked in the wood shed. Mostly fir, but some box elder. I'll need a could more trailers full of wood. The majority of the wood I split was Honey locust, but that will sit out a year and then I'll move it to the shed because it burns better after 3 years after splitting. One of these days, I'll get a bigger garden shed, one of those steel ones that you put together in a weekend, then I can get the garden tractor out of my shed and I can fill it with when honey locust or any wood that needs 3 years to season. Less handling of wood would be great.