In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

What's up today (bullchiting) thread.

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Gasifier, Oct 6, 2013.

1. savemoney

savemoney

I looked at that seat. It looks dangerous and painful. Nothing I want my butt on. Last bike I bought had a skinny seat. I bought a new seat for it right off. One that is wide and not going to goose me if I move on it. I like the looks of this seat
    [​IMG]

2. rottiman

rottiman

Looks like it has a built in "pressure relief port" in the center...........................just the ticket for a Taco Tuesday after dinner ride.....:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::fart::fart:

3. savemoney

savemoney

hate sitting on the family jewels. Pulling ache and pain. More of a problem with age.

4. yooperdave

yooperdave

It may be included on some packages (don't know for sure) but I think on the XL it is an option. I considered an XL that had it along with a few other options that made it attractive. 2017; 40,000 miles and no warranty though.

5. Sourwood

Sourwood

Had a doctor appointment in a town between home and the tree farm. Spending a couple days here, to relax while there is a calm at work. Enjoying a pair of geese in the lake. Generally they find other places to nest. But for a couple weeks they are nice company without the nuisance of goose poop everywhere.

6. Horkn

Horkn

Yes, the electronic locking axle is part of the fx4 package.

yooperdave you can get the electronic locking axle on the XL, have been able to for years. My buddy's 2010 XL 5.0 has it, and the skid plates, just not the fx4, which really only had the different shocks if you get that package. The fx4's do ride a little stiffer than the regular 4x4 shocks. Not much, but a little

7. Woodwidow

Woodwidow

Port McNeill, BC Northern Vancouver Island
    Another morning up early. Almost freezing here. Headed out for our walk before I get ready for work. This is probably one of the last days I will work in the school. They have given me the capabilities to work from home. I may have to go in once a week if needed.

It is starting to get light out on our return portion of our walk. Birds are starting to sing and we have been hearing peepers by the swamp. After a 8 month logging strike which ended in February, there is a lot more traveling on the highway now. I just hope that this pandemic doesn't shut them down again. Most of the workers work by themselves anyway.

Chaz, savemoney, NortheastAl and 11 others like this.
  8. yooperdave

yooperdave

Its always a good thing to be awake and dressed before the peepers come out. You can beat them at their own game that way! :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:

Chaz, Woodwidow, savemoney and 12 others like this.
  9. brenndatomu

brenndatomu

I love the electric locker...use it on my service truck all the time...and when you lock the diff in 4x4, it is true 4x4...you can hardly turn on dry ground...and tryng it on dry pavement would like to break something!
    I had to get across a muddy former cornfield after spring thaw a couple years ago, full lock and full throttle got er done...got stuck 3-4 times along the way, but was able to back out and get moving again...had about 500 pounds of mud hanging off the truck when done!
    I thought for sure the farmer was going to have to go get his big 4x4 tractor to pull me out of there...was shocked to have made it under my own power!

NortheastAl, bogieb, Chvymn99 and 7 others like this.
  10. clemsonfor

clemsonfor

Now that we're talking about all this my buddy has I think a 16 f150. Pretty plain edition 2wd truck and I remember seeing and him saying he has a locking differential. He has a switch in his for it.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

11. clemsonfor

clemsonfor

The 07 Dakota I had for work had 4wd similar to that. It would really lock in it seemed like. Pretty good 4wd. It just sat so low it was dragging the skid plates, the gas tank or rear axle everywhere. That truck would get stuck so easy cause it sat so low.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

12. Brandon Scott

Brandon Scott

You never know……people are nuts!

I went to the grocery store earlier to pick up a few things. I'm waiting in the checkout line (6’ apart) and I dropped a $20 bill (yep that's me trying to hold everything, because I didn't want to touch a cart). The lady in front of me picked it up. I thanked her and held my hand out, and she said, "The things found on earth are kept by the collector," and walks away. I was like oh hell NO!! I looked at the person 6’ behind me in line, they couldn't believe it either.... this can't be real life right now, right?!

So I took a deep breath and I turned back towards the lady/thief/or whatever you wanna call her and as I approached her I said, "Do I look like I'm in the mood?! Let's not play games. Go ahead and give me back my money."

She had the nerve to ignore me completely and TRIED to walk away from me... SOOOOO, of course I left everything and followed her into the parking lot as I was calling the police (because of course somebody's about to go to jail... not sure who at this point though, her or me). She was almost running at this point to get away from me, which was the first sign of real intelligence this lady had shown. When she got to her car she put her bags on the ground trying to quickly get her trunk open.

I was boiling at this point! I decided that her “finders keepers" rule just presented the perfect opportunity for a great teachable moment... SO... I went into track star mode and ran full speed, and grabbed her grocery bags, and headed to my car yelling, "The things found on earth are kept by the collector!"

I hopped in my car ignoring her every attempt to get my attention. I was outta line I'll admit, but she was too. I was HOT, but I had a sense of satisfaction at the same time.

I get home and open the bags and what did I find?

3 packs of rib eye steaks

3 pounds of wild caught salmon

2 pounds of potatoes

Everything to make a bomb salad

And...

A bottle of Wine

I cant help but think to myself... WOW! Not bad for $20 dollars!

In all seriousness.... welcome to April! Don’t be caught in the Fool’s Jokes Hopefully I just put a smile on your face!

Chaz, savemoney, NortheastAl and 14 others like this.
  13. eatonpcat

eatonpcat

Brandon Scott... You had me for a while, I made it to the bag contents before I figured out you were full of chit!!

Chaz, NortheastAl, bogieb and 10 others like this.
  14. Brandon Scott

Brandon Scott

Most of the time I am...

Chaz, savemoney, NortheastAl and 11 others like this.
  15. lukem

lukem

In the immeasurable wisdom of whoever built this stupid house, they decided not to put in window wells around the basement windows even though they are slightly below grade....just taper the dirt and it will be fine. I've walked by them 1000's of times wondering how they've never leaked water into the basement. Now that I dropped a big chunk of change on the replacement windows I decided to do things right. I made a supplies run early this AM and me and the boys just dug out, installed, and backfilled 4 window wells in about 1 hour. Got the kids out of the house so the wife was happy and I don't have to cringe every time I look at them.

I'm seriously running low on little projects...hope my windows get here soon before I decide to tear something else apart. All this free time (mostly in the evenings since the kids activities are cancelled) isn't going to be spent in front of the TV.

I also bought 2.5 gallons of ferromec and will apply that tonight to the front and side yards.

Chaz, savemoney, NortheastAl and 12 others like this.
  16. rottiman

rottiman

upload_2020-4-1_12-46-9.jpeg ............................................................:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Chaz, savemoney, NortheastAl and 9 others like this.
  17. Brandon Scott

Brandon Scott

In a stand your ground state could I have pulled my conceal?

Chaz, savemoney, NortheastAl and 7 others like this.
  18. rottiman

rottiman

No,...............I think they'd charge you with indecent exposure !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chaz, savemoney, NortheastAl and 8 others like this.
  19. Brandon Scott

Brandon Scott

I beg your pardon......that would be decent exposure...

20. rottiman

rottiman

Only to the Queen's in the Villages....................................:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: