In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

What's up today (bullchiting) thread.

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Gasifier, Oct 6, 2013.

1. clemsonfor

clemsonfor

Natural:whistle:

2. clemsonfor

clemsonfor

In apartments they use oil heat?? Seems like the complex would have that included or they all would have propain as it would be easier. Maybe she has a huge house and those arent appartments or there old and still have oil?

3. clemsonfor

clemsonfor

I didnt realize you could get AM heated seats, you can everything else so makes sense.

We have heated seats in the Sequoia, only thing that SUV doesn't have is 4wd!

4. rottiman

rottiman

Well, at 2:00 this afternoon it was 37 and sunny, at 2:17 the polar express blew thru here and it is snowing with the temp currently sitting @ 21. Supposed to dump down to -8 tonight. Ya gotta love winter................

5. leoht

leoht

I want a car/truck with cooled seats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Mwalsh9152

Mwalsh9152

I've always been a fan of leather seats. She not so much. damm cow lover!

7. Canadian border VT

Canadian border VT

leoht they have them but pricey, where you live almost necessary.

Backwoods Savage and bogieb like this.
  8. TrinitySouth99

TrinitySouth99

They're townhouses, 2 floors and a basement but attached in buildings of several houses. 4 courts take up a whole city block, 4 or 5 buildings form a horseshoe around a parking lot, they all used to form a full square except for the entryway to the lot, but they took one building out of 3 of them, opening a view of the road, only one still has buildings on all 4 sides. One corner in each court has a little section which does have smaller apartments instead of townhouses and a shared garden, The townhouses have their own little garden. They are pretty old, I do believe they used to be military housing for soldiers with families years ago.

Not exactly my style, but you're richer than some people if you have any roof over your head. Mom grew up in town and can make do with less space than i like, but she would like to have a little standalone house with a good workshop. Me........I think if you can't justify having a truck that never leaves your property, your property's too small........

Dad's girlfriend lives in a somewhat similar area, but that spot has electric heat. I'm glad mom's has the oil, wood it ain't but it's better than electric.

9. Horkn

Horkn

That's next for me. Mine currently has heated seats and steering wheel heated. The heated seats, and heated steering wheel are mega awesome in the cold though. Especially the heated steering wheel.

I test drove a truck in the summer that had cooled seats, and they were great.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
  10. Horkn

Horkn

11. wildwest

wildwest Moderator

x2

12. HDRock

HDRock

that's funny my mother used to say I was hard headed:rofl: :lol:

13. HDRock

HDRock

:rofl: :lol::p

14. HDRock

HDRock

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone :)
    I did have a great day and went out to dinner, my daughter had a very nice surprise for me by inviting my sisters and brothers, that was great, haven't seen them in a while. :)
    I decided to buy myself a birthday present too, kindling cracker will be here tomorrow.
    I was starting to run out of my little kindling sticks, I had a short piece of straight Ash there, was trying to split up some sticks in the house, had the split setting on a short piece of 2 x 4 smacking it with my Fireside friend, it wasn't working very good so I set the Fireside friend upside down blocked it up with a couple of splits, I split the kindling up that way smacking it with a hammer and it was pretty easy, so I decided a kindling cracker would be nice to have and treat myself to a birthday present.
    I always thought they were a good design but a little overpriced, I know they work good and hold up well because other members have them

Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
  15. Redneck

Redneck

16. TurboDiesel

TurboDiesel

17. leoht

leoht

Happy birthday HDRock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. Midwinter

Midwinter

19. bogieb

bogieb

I dislike leather seats because you stick to them if you're sweaty. Since I don't use air conditioning that would be most of the summer.

20. Woodwidow

Woodwidow

Port McNeill, BC Northern Vancouver Island
    Absolutely pouring rain this morning. Didn't get the walk in as campinspecter is headed down island to the dentist. When he gets back this afternoon, we will probably go together. When we first got up, it wasn't raining but the time we were going out the door, it was pouring. I don't think the groundhog will see his shadow today - at least not here. That and the fact that we don't have groundhogs on the island. Don't have skunks or possums either, just raccoons.

Everyone have a good weekend. It is going to rain here for the whole time so it will be great curling and football watching weather.