FP, not sure how I missed this but.......OMG.............that looks fantastic! Your cooking pics from the WFO take the trophy here for sure!! I'm DEFINITELY building one and I'll probably be consulting your knowledge.......
Maybe I will put a thread up in the DIY on my oven build. I really don't want to link it to you know where. I have a tossup on what to cook in it this weekend. You are a busy man. I won't hold you to building it this year.
Please do I would love to see how its built and what it would take for me to make one in my backyard.
I've already seen it. However, I'll more than gladly drool over a new thread with a pictorial of your build.
Dam Fish, I showed my wife the pictures now she want's me to build a Pizza oven… That looks soooooooo good
I'm planning a meal for this thing that is going to be different. I might try it this weekend and post pics.
I can't wait to see the pics and find out what you are cooking. Although I can't cook in a wood fired pizza oven, this thread has inspired me to try things I haven't baked before.