In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Well, There Goes My Back

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Grizzly Adam, Oct 27, 2013.

1. Grizzly Adam

Grizzly Adam null

Going to try to set up an appointment. Typing is about the only thing that doesn't bother.

2. Locust Post

Locust Post

Back getting any better Jack ?

3. Grizzly Adam

Grizzly Adam null

It seemed to be getting better yesterday under a massive spasm hit around noon and put me worse off than initially. No big ones today so things seem to be improving. Also, saw the doc today and got a script for muscle relaxers and the rest of the week off.

gbreda and Certified106 like this.
  4. Locust Post

Locust Post

I read about your spasm that hit you. That's why I ask. I think I am coming out of the woods. The chiro noticed I had a slight limp going back the hall at his office. He said whats wrong. I said I have a callus on my foot and it is bothering me...response: get that thing removed. I said doc...it just like an old car when the tires are worn,the shocks are weak and it needs a tune up. The tires are most important right now and that's the way I feel about my back.

gbreda and Grizzly Adam like this.
  5. Grizzly Adam

Grizzly Adam null

Remove that callous and it could fix your alignment issues all the way up the kinetic chain to your back.

6. Locust Post

Locust Post

If it were that simple I would be there tomorrow. Back is not alignment issues at least not this time. Good thought though. I'm coming around which is a good thing. I'm not much for sitting around.

7. gbreda

gbreda

damm, still going on? I feel for both of you. Have had back issues in the past and those spasms are no fun.

Hope you both come out of it soon.

Grizzly Adam likes this.
  8. Grizzly Adam

Grizzly Adam null

I am not much on sitting either, maybe that's our problem. I got windows that need second panes installed before I plastic them up, damm it.

9. savemoney

savemoney

Two years ago, my back was out for a couple weeks, couldn't sit, standing had it's limits. It as Christmases eve and we were expecting a houseful of company. I had to go to the garage to get some decorations as I was way behind getting it done. Got near the door, didn't see the black ice. Down I went landing on my right hip. After I felt that nothing was broken, I pull myself to my feet. No pain, I mean no pain at all. My back was pain free. The next day my right side was a bit tender, but my back pain was gone. About the best Christmas present I could have gotten.

gbreda likes this.
  10. Grizzly Adam

Grizzly Adam null

Sounds like you were out of alignment. I somehow managed to sprain mine.

11. savemoney

savemoney

Doesn't take much to do it. Usually happens to me when I do something stupid like picking something up from the floor while seated. Another time while my back was out, I was put on prednisone for bronchitis. Back pain was gone on day three.