Spent this beautiful weekend with the family at our new cottage on Lake Ontario. Just wanted to share a few pics. I have a feeling that I won't be getting as much done around the house this summer as I was planning... First things first - started work on the 3 year plan for the cottage. About a sixth of a cord so far. The previous owners left this sweet grill here - 8 burners and two 20lbs tanks to run the thing. My folks asked me if I thought it was worth fixing up... One side of it wasn't working, and they were thinking about ordering some new burners, but it just turned out to be a bad tank regulator. Bandit got wasted... Flock of geese decided to pay a visit to the neighbors. Black locust was in full bloom here this weekend. There's 4 of them in the yard and it smelled heavenly with the offshore breeze we had. The cottage has a great view of 30 mile point lighthouse.
Well there was a lot of campfire discussion on that topic... We'd really like to. I guess it's been for sale a couple years now. I was kinda saving my pennies in case the 30 acres of woods next door to me ever ends up for sale.
Blow up raft... My folks have a sailboat but they're thinking about trading in for motor boat. They've got a canoe and rowboat too that are still in the barn.
Wow, great spot. Beautiful! I'd be out at the firepit every night with views like that! And fishing.........
Looks great Shawn! Makes me want to pay you another visit! Especially with this heat wave we're having.
Oh yeah !! very nice place to when it's hot , nothin like a dip in the big creek Is there a wood stove inside or just burnin outside ?