So, the boy wants a new laptop and I'm on Amazon shopping around and I find one I can afford and will do what he needs. I start out searching before I log in and the price is $239.00. I decide to log in to see if I can get free shipping or maybe a thank you or something and in 10 seconds the price jumps to $249.00. Has anyone else seen this before?
Funny you guys said that, it happened to me yesterday. I was looking to buy a "stack-on" gun safe for my son and the price went up $5. I had to search some more and found it somewhere else (not amazon) to get it for the lower price with free shipping.
I did the same thing, ordered an iPad on Amazon. I had to leave my desk and came back and the price had dropped $20!