In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Volcano II wood stove parts source

Discussion in 'Non-EPA Woodstoves and Fireplaces' started by Minnesota Dave, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Minnesota Dave

Minnesota Dave

Hi...
    I have a Volcano II wood stove. I am looking for a replacement for the sensor that turns the blower on and off. Right now I have to plug and unplug the blower. Any leads to a source that sells replacement parts would be appreciated. I have done a lot of googling but have gotten nowhere. Thanks for any help you can give me.

fox9988 likes this.
  2. fox9988

fox9988

I've never had a blower, much less a VolcanoII, but I think a Snap Disk is what you are looking for. I assume they are pretty much universal.

3. Smokinpiney

Smokinpiney

Hey another volcano owner! :banana: Welcome dave. I've looked and looked for a parts source for these volcano's but the company is long gone. But fox got it right, you need a snap disc. If you take it off the back of the stove and take it to an HVAC supply store they would be able to tell you exactly what temp disc you need.

4. Minnesota Dave

Minnesota Dave

Thanks for the information! I'll get a hold of someone and check it out right away. I'll let you know how it comes out. Thanks again. Dave

fox9988 likes this.