In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

No Longer Available Vac and pressure testers

Discussion in 'Closed Ads' started by Jon1270, Jan 10, 2016.

  1. Jon1270

    Jon1270

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    1,886
    Likes Received:
    4,543
    Location:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    I've been using these for a couple of years, but I just bought a fancy combination tester so I don't need them anymore. Both are older tools that I got secondhand.

    The Mityvac pump is a basic pressure tester with a gauge, plastic-bodied and non-rebuildable but works perfectly.

    The pressure tester is just a squeeze bulb pump like you might find on a portable fuel tank for a 2-stroke boat motor, with a gauge and hose nipple. It would be nice to add a hose clamp around the intake end of the pump, because otherwise the bulb sometimes distorts enough when squeezed that the check valve falls loose inside the bulb, and getting it back into place is kind of a pain.

    $20+shipping.

    IMG_0462.JPG
     
    Barcroftb, MasterMech and HoneyFuzz like this.
  2. HoneyFuzz

    HoneyFuzz

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2014
    Messages:
    4,490
    Likes Received:
    14,862
    Location:
    Northeast , Ohio
    Sounds like a good deal !
     
  3. Jon1270

    Jon1270

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    1,886
    Likes Received:
    4,543
    Location:
    Pittsburgh, PA