In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Update

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Backwoods Savage, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Sirchopsalot

Sirchopsalot

So Almighty Jesus, and comforter Holy Spirit, cover and hold Denis and his dear family. Prayer is not subject to entropy, it does not degrade over time or distance. So I/We ask your guiding hand, your holy guard; to be about Denis in this time of loss; not just now, but in all time to come; guard his heart against undue despair, opressively deep grief, and the blackness of hopelessness, if and when they should arise.
    Stir us, our Father, to prayer for those dear to us, and those dear to you; not just presently while grief is raw and hot, but in days and years to come as the need arises. Awake us, interrupt us, bring us near to you, prompt us to instant prayer as we abide in you.
    We lift Denis to You, holding him in your glorious light. Wipe away every tear, renew in his heart joy, hope and peace.
    Also Lord, when he is down, please remind him to re-read this thread; not so much for a review of the struggle, but as a constant and written reminder of Your love for him, as expressed by You, through even strangers, who in common call you Father.

Always in Jesus name,
    Sirchopsalot

2. Smokinpiney

Smokinpiney

Dennis I'm so sorry my friend. I'll keep you in my prayers and I pray that you find peace in knowing that she's with our lord and savior.

3. Backwoods Savage

Backwoods Savage Moderator

4. Farmchuck

Farmchuck

5. MikeyB

MikeyB

So sorry to hear this news Dennis. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

6. BCB

BCB

Sorry for your loss Dennis. I've never met you or Judy but after years of reading your post and the post of others on here about the both of you I can tell you and Judy are good people and she will be missed by many.

7. 343amc

343amc

Sad to hear this Dennis. I’ve never met you or Judy, but over all the years of reading it’s obvious that she was a very special lady and will be missed by many. Stay strong and I’ll send up a few prayers for you, Judy and your family.

8. JB Sawman

JB Sawman

Our Thoughts and prayers are with you Dennis JB

9. Mwalsh9152

Mwalsh9152

I didnt see this thread updated for some reason until now. As I was reading, I was at a loss for words to say, but I think you summed it up perfectly. I dont think Ive ever felt such sadness for someone Ive never met, nor talked to when I learned of their passing. Dennis, from what you have shared with us, I know Judy was your everything. I hope you are ok my friend. I wish I was closer to help with any help you might need, but I am glad to know that there are many other hoarders that are nearby.

10. Eric VW

Eric VW Moderator

This is certain. We can all be thankful for the close proximity to Dennis that some of our finest hoarders indeed have been placed there.
    I believe in the unsearchable Will of the Father; how many of us stop and think that firewood alone can not solely be the reason we know each other...? Sure, He uses his own means to draw us together, but when we step back to reflect on troubling times such as this, our hearts sing in unison to lift our brother up... a song of prayer and compassion conducted by the Master of Heavenly symphony. He tunes our spiritual hearts to respond with great effort- letting us glimpse a meaning which supersedes our worldly understanding of loss and grief. He provideth.
    He has brought a wonderful earthly mother home to Himself and we are thankful; and of his excellent example of a true father in Dennis, He has made available some of the best men I have ever known to help Dennis with many and all things.
    Thanks be unto the Father, in the loving and powerful name of Jesus Christ. Amen, and amen.

11. Cold Trigger Finger

Cold Trigger Finger

Very sad to hear of the loss of your help mate. We will be praying for you !

12. brenndatomu

brenndatomu

Truth! ^ ^ ^
    Well said Eric...I feel like a neanderthal even trying to respond to that! :rofl: :lol:

13. tfdchief

tfdchief

Thank you for this. I wish I could have done as well. Thanks and God bless, Chief

14. JCMC

JCMC

Well said Eric VW. I only met Dennis once but after being on this wonderful site consider him a friend. May Judy Rest in Peace and Dennis find comfort in all the prayers we here at FHC send and may God Bless.

15. clay shooter

clay shooter

your in out thoughts dennis,may she R.I.P and you take care.

16. Blue2ndaries

Blue2ndaries

Dennis, so sorry for your loss. You & your family are in our thoughts and prayers.
    "Precious in the sight of the Lord Is the death of His godly ones." Psalms 116:15

17. Camber

Camber

I am very sorry Dennis. I haven't logged in much these past few weeks.

18. Flamestead

Flamestead

We are both quite sorry to read of your loss, Dennis, and wish you strength and comfort.

19. Backwoods Savage

Backwoods Savage Moderator

Seems every night she is in my dreams. Was a happy one again last night. But it is awful waking up and she is not there.

20. Farmchuck

Farmchuck