In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Update to uploading pictures

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by swags, Jan 5, 2015.

  1. swags

    swags Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    4,455
    Likes Received:
    13,240
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    For a long time we have had to take all phone and tablet pictures with the phone home button to the right in landscape mode or the picture would load sideways/upside down. I just noticed the other day that this issue was now fixed. You can now take pictures any way you want with a phone and it will post correctly. I tried with apple device and Dex tried his droid and both posted correctly. So no more having to deal with pics loading improperly! I am not a tech person but seems that the new host is the reason we now have this fixed as it has fixed both droid and apple users.
     
    Chvymn99, Backwoods Savage and BrianK like this.
  2. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Most likely it is the new image processor we installed when we switched over.
     
    Chvymn99 and Backwoods Savage like this.
  3. prell 73

    prell 73

    Joined:
    Dec 5, 2014
    Messages:
    1,961
    Likes Received:
    3,725
    Location:
    ia
  4. eatonpcat

    eatonpcat

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Messages:
    10,298
    Likes Received:
    58,658
    Location:
    Eaton Township, OH
    That is nice...although I usually rotate my phone now out of habit!!
     
    Chvymn99 likes this.
  5. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    49,000
    Likes Received:
    312,332
    Location:
    Central MI
    Sweet. Now I won't have to lay down to view some of the pictures.
     
    Chvymn99 and eatonpcat like this.