In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Unicorn1 is down

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Unicorn1, Jun 14, 2015.

  1. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX
    Glad to hear things are better and it wasn't a clot. Take care of yourself.........................:thumbs:
     
    Horkn likes this.
  2. Unicorn1

    Unicorn1

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2013
    Messages:
    2,282
    Likes Received:
    8,917
    Location:
    Amarillo, TX
    Look at me I'm huge.
     

    Attached Files:

  3. mdavlee

    mdavlee

    Joined:
    Oct 21, 2013
    Messages:
    4,380
    Likes Received:
    10,479
    Most fruits and some veggies can pull the uric acid out of you quickly. Coffee and tea will helo. Soft drinks and anything with high fructose corn syrup is bad.
     
    Horkn likes this.
  4. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,689
    Likes Received:
    144,816
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    I heard only 30% get that. Trust me I need badly, been taking it for 6 years and never had that effect. Obviously I am part of the other 70%.....
     
    Horkn likes this.