We manage to get to the Cape multiple times a year. Off -season, of course. We have a week of timeshare in Brewster, in April. Seasonal places are still closed, but that's never been an issue for us.
Headboards are done. Just need to shellac the trim on the body of the platform beds. Then poly everything. Wanted to be done by start of school for the kids but time didn’t allow.
Another look without the headboard. I gotta find a neighbor strong enough to help me get these out the back basement door, around the house, in the front door, up the stairs, stand them straight up, and weasel into the girls room. Might cost a few beers.
A buddy of mine from church came over this week to help me get these beds upstairs. Our daughters were so happy last night. I'm hoping these beds are in the family long after I'm gone. This project is finished, now on to the next one. I do need to sweep the chimney and get that ready, figuring I have 30-45 days before our first fire of the season.