Actually cutting an old fence line...that is like 50 feet inside the woods now...so Im keen on spotting the barbed-wire-trees......and rocks on the ground !! Most of the time anyway I put on a different chain .......but luckily I stayed below trouble...sheeeew And that is Ash for sure !!
Thanks !! I love that saw The almost always overlooked Dolmar 350 . Dont get me wrong...Id love to have a 421......but this 350 is no slouch !
As you guys can tell..every tree cut decided to hang up......but have no fear . Look way back in the far left of the pic . My Dad's mini excavator got em down
Still alive actually..........but all the Ash trees have looked a little "funky" the last few years Now that one leaner..was not doing so good..thats for sure . They dont seem to have that Emerald Ash Borer........they just are really stressed..and are always last to leaf out .