In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Todays muddy scrounge

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by Sinngetreu, Mar 19, 2014.

  1. Sinngetreu

    Sinngetreu

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2014
    Messages:
    1,235
    Likes Received:
    3,945
    Location:
    North Central Iowa
    Isnt there a part where his fan or light or something catches on fire? Its pretty bad when your electronics catch fire before your wood. :rofl: :lol:
     
  2. swags

    swags Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    4,455
    Likes Received:
    13,240
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    Yes I think the fan catching on fire is the biggest fire in his video
     
  3. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    IIRC it's around the 43 minute mark. One of my fav videos!
     
  4. DaveGunter

    DaveGunter

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Messages:
    3,894
    Likes Received:
    22,936
    Location:
    Far Away Ranch, Meadowbrook Forest
    Glad to see I'm not the only one who scrounges with the family van/SUV.

    I really need a truck.
     
    Sinngetreu likes this.