In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

This is a pretty cool 90 second video

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by Greg, Feb 11, 2015.

  1. Greg

    Greg

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2014
    Messages:
    1,589
    Likes Received:
    15,452
    Location:
    Central PA
  2. Unicorn1

    Unicorn1

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2013
    Messages:
    2,282
    Likes Received:
    8,917
    Location:
    Amarillo, TX
    Believe it or not, I want to live where it rains and snows a bit more.
     
    Backwoods Savage and Stinny like this.
  3. prell 73

    prell 73

    Joined:
    Dec 5, 2014
    Messages:
    1,961
    Likes Received:
    3,725
    Location:
    ia
    Cool a$$video
     
  4. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,979
    Likes Received:
    312,156
    Location:
    Central MI

    Then you'd have to get used to the higher humidity. That is what we dreaded the most when we came back from Arizona when we wintered there. Usually when we went there we went SW through Missouri and in OK we went south to I-40 then west. On the way home we usually went north to I-70 then on to I-80 etc. We really noticed how the humidity would increase just about as soon as we hit the Colorado border and from there east, it just kept getting worse and worse. I remember one year we stopped in Omaha for a few days and thought we were in Hell. The heat and humidity about baked us. At least when we got home it was cooler.
     
  5. Woodchuck

    Woodchuck

    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2014
    Messages:
    831
    Likes Received:
    3,217
    Location:
    Southeastern Ohio
    Looks like Ohio weather...all in the same week :D
     
    papadave likes this.