In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

These Stoves are Heavy!

Discussion in 'Modern EPA Stoves and Fireplaces' started by Kimberly, Oct 4, 2015.

  1. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Better wait for summer to come north then.
    Gets a tad cooler up heah.:shiver:
     
  2. brenndatomu

    brenndatomu

    Joined:
    May 29, 2015
    Messages:
    25,115
    Likes Received:
    163,199
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    Yeah we actually had some of that here in OH-IO too, rain-sleet-snow mix. Almost, but not quite, enough to start to build up and "stick"
     
  3. Canadian border VT

    Canadian border VT

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2015
    Messages:
    19,640
    Likes Received:
    130,610
    Location:
    Vermont
    Kimberly Pallet is 28 x 31 figure extra 25 pounds.. pallet does not weigh that but have 15 of 17 pieces of new firebrick that I will put in ash pan. extra gasket etc.... that I will load into stove before I crate and ship it.
     
  4. Kimberly

    Kimberly

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2015
    Messages:
    5,072
    Likes Received:
    12,819
    Location:
    The Kangaroo State
    OK, thank you, get the stove ready for shipping if you don't mind. Will you be able to transport it to the Fasternal store near you on the pallet? We can discuss this. Do you have a paypal account or would you want me to pay when I pick the stove up?

    Problem is that I will be without internet/phone access for a couple/few days this week.
     
    wildwest likes this.
  5. Canadian border VT

    Canadian border VT

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2015
    Messages:
    19,640
    Likes Received:
    130,610
    Location:
    Vermont
    I got buddies with trucks and tractors with pallet forks etc. I just got to find the fastenal location doing some :axe::saw: and :stacke: today:D

    Some day I will get my own truck:emb: But only 1 car payment at a time and wife comes first.. She loves her Subaru Forester and I like with studded snows I can wait til daylight before opening driveway:thumbs:
     
    Chvymn99, raybonz and wildwest like this.
  6. Kimberly

    Kimberly

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2015
    Messages:
    5,072
    Likes Received:
    12,819
    Location:
    The Kangaroo State
    When I went to the fasternal site, I had to put in the origin zip and the destination zip and they tell me where to take the stove to be shipped and where to go to have it picked up. It may be that only certain locations handle the shipping. I put in a new quote but it will be Monday and I won't have internet access Monday. They show two locations here, one is North of me, one is South of me and the distance is about the same. I think the best will be the one South because I don't have a truck and my sister does and she lives nearby the one South. I will PM you the address if you want to do an online quote.
     
    Chvymn99 and wildwest like this.
  7. Kimberly

    Kimberly

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2015
    Messages:
    5,072
    Likes Received:
    12,819
    Location:
    The Kangaroo State
    I am going to be in the boonies for a few days without internet access so I won't be able to respond unless we drive to the city to use WiFi. See everyone when I return.
     
    raybonz, wildwest and papadave like this.
  8. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Have fun in the boonies.
     
    wildwest and brenndatomu like this.
  9. Kimberly

    Kimberly

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2015
    Messages:
    5,072
    Likes Received:
    12,819
    Location:
    The Kangaroo State
    I am back from the boonies; being without internet is hard; no instant info.
     
    papadave likes this.
  10. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,717
    Likes Received:
    224,362
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.
    And it was nice, wasn't it?
     
    papadave likes this.