In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

The reminder that we all sit on veritable gold mines

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by FatBoy85, Aug 21, 2022.

  1. FatBoy85

    FatBoy85

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2017
    Messages:
    6,611
    Likes Received:
    25,253
    Location:
    Washington State
    Screenshot_20220821-202413_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    :DHow's everyone's nest egg doin'?
     
  2. bogieb

    bogieb

    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2015
    Messages:
    12,559
    Likes Received:
    76,385
    Location:
    New Hampshire
    WTH - at that price it should come with expert assembly :D
     
  3. brenndatomu

    brenndatomu

    Joined:
    May 29, 2015
    Messages:
    25,145
    Likes Received:
    163,416
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    Geez, and here I am just throwing logs in the fire all winter long! :startled:
    I like their length options :rofl: :lol:
     
  4. MikeInMa

    MikeInMa

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2016
    Messages:
    15,853
    Likes Received:
    114,827
    Location:
    Southern Worcester county
    With the price of fuel oil, my woodyard has never held so much value.
     
  5. FatBoy85

    FatBoy85

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2017
    Messages:
    6,611
    Likes Received:
    25,253
    Location:
    Washington State
    I really wondered what the assembly was about too. Is that spouse assistance on placement? Another idea to add 20 to this, get a beer can sized Forstner bit and make cup holders. :thumbs::drunk:
     
  6. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,549
    Likes Received:
    141,568
    Location:
    US
    FIFY
    :rofl: :lol:
     
  7. lukem

    lukem

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    12,285
    Likes Received:
    66,667
    Location:
    IN
    I had lunch with a co-worker from California last week and we discussed, among other things, how I heat my house. He asked if the price of firewood has gone up proportionately with the cost of other heating fuels. He hard a little bit of a hard time understanding that I made my own firewood and had no clue about prices.
     
  8. T.Jeff Veal

    T.Jeff Veal

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2015
    Messages:
    29,524
    Likes Received:
    189,032
    Location:
    Country life, Ga
    Maybe we need to cut a few rounds, especially around the crooked sections...
     
    buZZsaw BRAD likes this.