Spring break and no need for firewood on South Hutchinson Island! Back to the stove, cold and work tomorrow.
Looks like you're working a little to hard for spring break! Don't forget to relax a little! That's a beautiful scene, I'm jealous! Where abouts is that?
Dang it Ralphie, I hope you get sunburned. It would serve you right. You might better have came here for your vacation and enjoyed the snow and ice and cold wind and warm fires. No sun burn around here...yet.
amateur cutter it looks like this crap is trying to turn into all rain now. That's okay if the temperature will go up. Still around 32 here.
Same here. We were on St Pete Beach for a week. And we come home to this crap. We're to get 4-6". I've had the stove going since we got home, and that barely happened too. Storms were cancelling flights as we were landing in Milwaukee. I had to start up the snowblower.