In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

The Only Good Thing Stihl Has Done !

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by HoneyFuzz, Nov 25, 2015.

  1. HoneyFuzz

    HoneyFuzz

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2014
    Messages:
    4,490
    Likes Received:
    14,862
    Location:
    Northeast , Ohio
    .....they made there carb adjusting screwdriver orange :)
    Lost it...then it snowed....snow melted...then I found her ! IMG_20151124_152104241.jpg IMG_20151124_152123733.jpg
     
    cnice_37, unclefess, milleo and 4 others like this.
  2. HoneyFuzz

    HoneyFuzz

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2014
    Messages:
    4,490
    Likes Received:
    14,862
    Location:
    Northeast , Ohio
    Btw....I have an orange scrench too !! Saws and tools all orange...and I still manage to lose one lol :rofl: :lol:
     
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
  3. Gary_602z

    Gary_602z

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    2,464
    Likes Received:
    12,340
    Location:
    Lake Odessa, Michigan
    I can get all of them I need our local dealer doesn't give them out with a saw purchase!

    Gary