In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Thanksgiving Dinner

Discussion in 'The Smokehouse' started by savemoney, Nov 26, 2015.

  1. savemoney

    savemoney

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    13,470
    Likes Received:
    69,200
    Location:
    Chelsea Maine
    Too full now! Pie later....
    20151126_133345.jpg
     
  2. Knothead

    Knothead

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2015
    Messages:
    2,125
    Likes Received:
    17,415
    Location:
    East Texas
    Look'n good.......Happy Thanksgiving!
     
    Well Seasoned, wildwest and savemoney like this.
  3. savemoney

    savemoney

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    13,470
    Likes Received:
    69,200
    Location:
    Chelsea Maine
    One thing I really liked was the turnip and carrots mashed up together. If you haven't tried it, you are missing a nice change.
     
    Well Seasoned and wildwest like this.
  4. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    Looks and sounds great! I ate soooo much, but your pics make me want more!:drool:
     
    wildwest and Stihl Livin like this.
  5. Woodwidow

    Woodwidow

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    15,512
    Likes Received:
    95,517
    Location:
    Port McNeill, BC Northern Vancouver Island
    Mom always mashed carrots and turnips together. I haven't done it in years.