In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Syracuse Hoard opportunity

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by Woodsnwoods, May 5, 2016.

  1. Woodsnwoods

    Woodsnwoods

    Joined:
    Sep 21, 2015
    Messages:
    3,067
    Likes Received:
    20,081
    Location:
    Syracuse, NY
    For the guys near Syracuse, I am guessing there may be some good wood here. Have to work out the details to the point where he keeps the small limbs and root ball. Still might be worth it. I am buried with wood right now, so I thought i would post this for the local FHC guys.

    Free Firewood logs Hannibal
     
    wildwest and Chopy like this.
  2. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,979
    Likes Received:
    312,157
    Location:
    Central MI
    I see they have to be insured. That knocks out most folks.
     
    wildwest likes this.