In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Super fast working

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Backwoods Savage, Aug 21, 2016.

  1. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,985
    Likes Received:
    312,215
    Location:
    Central MI
  2. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
    Looks like he strained himself. :faint:
     
  3. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX
    Stuff seems to work "GRATE"............................
     
  4. Woodwidow

    Woodwidow

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    15,524
    Likes Received:
    95,590
    Location:
    Port McNeill, BC Northern Vancouver Island
    Groan......
     
  5. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,731
    Likes Received:
    224,507
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.
    Like Eric VW always says, "Well, I tee'd it up for you, take advantage of it!"
     
  6. savemoney

    savemoney

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    13,470
    Likes Received:
    69,200
    Location:
    Chelsea Maine
    :hair:Ha ha, I would buy the store out if I thought I could "slim fast"
     
  7. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,731
    Likes Received:
    224,507
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.

    You and me both!
     
  8. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,179
    Likes Received:
    166,490
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
    That's what happens when the door is left open.
     
  9. The Wood Wolverine

    The Wood Wolverine

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2015
    Messages:
    18,862
    Likes Received:
    121,480
    Location:
    Gettysburg, PA
    Cheap entertainment! Love it!!!
     
    Woodwidow and rottiman like this.