In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Still some great kids out there!

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Knothead, Mar 3, 2020.

  1. Knothead

    Knothead

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2015
    Messages:
    2,125
    Likes Received:
    17,411
    Location:
    East Texas
    eatonpcat, OldJack, Thor and 8 others like this.
  2. dahmer

    dahmer

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2020
    Messages:
    454
    Likes Received:
    3,332
    Location:
    Ellwood City PA
    Maybe there’s still hope.
     
  3. Screwloose

    Screwloose

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2017
    Messages:
    5,632
    Likes Received:
    33,295
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
    Awesome !! To much bad news in the world.
     
  4. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,979
    Likes Received:
    312,157
    Location:
    Central MI
    I just love to read stories like this! :thumbs:
     
    dahmer, Thor, Knothead and 3 others like this.
  5. The Wood Wolverine

    The Wood Wolverine

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2015
    Messages:
    18,853
    Likes Received:
    121,378
    Location:
    Gettysburg, PA
    Parenting skills are dying rapidly. There’s a few good ones out there I’m sure. We raised two kids the same way and darned if they didn’t turn out to be totally different in almost every aspect of life. I blame being in public schools. My kids were my kids till some other azzhats kids influenced them. Young girls can be so cruel to each other. It’s ugly. (rant over)
     
  6. JWinIndiana

    JWinIndiana

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2017
    Messages:
    1,440
    Likes Received:
    8,770
    Location:
    NorthWest Indiana
    I thank the Lord my two girls are beautiful, caring, loving mothers and wives. They are doing great by their kids and learning what struggles their mom and I went through, and all parents go through. There are good ones out there. Have over a hundred students a day in my shop classes. It is amazing what they are growing up in. I wouldn't be who I am if I were raised in those environments. Bad news sells, good news yawn.