In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Stihl dealer in Saginaw

Discussion in 'Chainsaws and Power Equipment' started by Chud, Apr 9, 2022.

  1. Chud

    Chud

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2020
    Messages:
    7,261
    Likes Received:
    54,109
    Location:
    NC
    I’m starting to feel like Ace hardware’s have an unfair advantage. Everyplace around here says light bars are back ordered, but I have not been to Ace Hardware yet. I ordered a light bar on March 3 from a small dealer and still don’t have it.
     
  2. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,179
    Likes Received:
    166,483
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
    In general, the supply chain issues are creating shortages all over. Doesn't matter what it is, there's just less options right now. That's who I was stoked to get a new tsumura bar for my dolkita for only $10 more than a stock type bar.
     
  3. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,983
    Likes Received:
    312,192
    Location:
    Central MI
    They have a good reputation. I've bought a few things from them. Even bought an atv and snow blade from them before they quit selling the atv's.

    Some say it is located nice since Menard's built their store behind them. lol
     
    amateur cutter, Horkn and Chud like this.