In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

No Longer Available Stihl 011 AVt

Discussion in 'Closed Ads' started by swags, Jan 25, 2015.

  1. swags

    swags Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    4,455
    Likes Received:
    13,240
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    What I have here is a Stihl 011 AVT. Bought it last year to use when I climb for fun and now I have 200T and dont need this one. Has newer fuel lines that were in it when I bought it this past summer. I have not run it a lot but it did great when I ran it. I cant check compression but it seems pretty good. 16" bar 3/8 picco with decent wear. Ran great the last time I used it to top three walnuts I climbed. I fired it up last week and it ran good. $100 + shipping from 44720 101_1903.JPG 101_1904.JPG 101_1905.JPG 101_1906.JPG 101_1907.JPG