In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

St Croix Hastings issue

Discussion in 'Pellet Stoves, Pellet Fireplaces, Pellet Furnaces' started by Birddog91, Oct 11, 2014.

  1. imacman

    imacman

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2013
    Messages:
    6,633
    Likes Received:
    27,528
    Location:
    Denver, NC
    Nice job Birddog......we knew you'd get it fixed. Hopefully you're all ready for the cold.
     
    Birddog91 likes this.
  2. Birddog91

    Birddog91

    Joined:
    Oct 11, 2014
    Messages:
    336
    Likes Received:
    1,106
    Location:
    Lakes Region NH/Connecticut
    Thanks. As far as rounds go I can handle it I own a liquor store.:drunk:
     
  3. smoke show

    smoke show

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    2,983
    Likes Received:
    13,948
    Location:
    Pittsfield, Wi
    My new idol!
     
    will711, jtakeman and DexterDay like this.
  4. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    I'll toast to that!! :drunk:
     
    Birddog91 and smoke show like this.
  5. jtakeman

    jtakeman Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    12,312
    Likes Received:
    55,506
    Location:
    NW CT foothills
    I was gonna warn him. He's gonna have a lot of friends here!

    :vulture:
     
    smoke show likes this.
  6. eatonpcat

    eatonpcat

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Messages:
    10,287
    Likes Received:
    58,547
    Location:
    Eaton Township, OH
    :dancer::banana::dex: You looking for any new friends??
     
  7. Birddog91

    Birddog91

    Joined:
    Oct 11, 2014
    Messages:
    336
    Likes Received:
    1,106
    Location:
    Lakes Region NH/Connecticut
    LOL always! It s funny my friends/family don't leverage the fact that I own a store. We all talked about how we would drink out the store if anyone bought it. But they still enjoy the goodies I bring to the parties!!
     
    DexterDay likes this.
  8. eatonpcat

    eatonpcat

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Messages:
    10,287
    Likes Received:
    58,547
    Location:
    Eaton Township, OH
    Maybe we should just stay internet friends...I'm all about Leverage!! LOL
     
    Birddog91, will711 and DexterDay like this.
  9. Birddog91

    Birddog91

    Joined:
    Oct 11, 2014
    Messages:
    336
    Likes Received:
    1,106
    Location:
    Lakes Region NH/Connecticut