In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

No Longer Available Solo 665 NOS Power Heads

Discussion in 'Closed Ads' started by KilliansRedLeo, Jul 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DexterDay

DexterDay Administrator

Family is priority one. Play comes after.

Steven is a good man, and I am sure I know a guy that would help him out. He has helped me a couple times

bryanr2, Chvymn99 and HoneyFuzz like this.
  2. cory@owen

cory@owen

Fuzz you better buy it ASAP. Just sayin'

3. cnice_37

cnice_37

:hair: Awesome deal, so glad I found this thread late and just racked up $500 in vet bills.

I'm going to need to RSS feed all Killian's posts... Can I get a friendly 671 deal heads up?

Can't wait to see some vids of these beauties. Never hear much of Solo around here but I'm green compared to most.

Chvymn99 likes this.
  4. jchin

jchin

Hi Mr KRL, Sorry in being so late here on the Solo 665 posts. I just got back from a few days off for some R+R. If Mr HoneyFuzz or Mr Bryanr does not want the last Solo 665, I would like to put my name on one. It would be a honor to own one of these 665. I will do this for Steven, I will hold it for you until you get better. I had similar health situation myself and it is no fun..... Thanks for your time.
    Jack

5. DexterDay

DexterDay Administrator

Mr. Chin, nice to see you. As you have mentioned, I would do the same for Steven. He is a good man, and like him, I too have been down on my luck.

I hope you can get one of these 665's. They seem to make a great saw.

Now, about your collection? I thought you liked small saws ;) It seems like your caliber of saw is getting bigger as time goes. :thumbs: I love anything above 60 cc's. With 70 cc saws making a large smile on my face :)

Our email alert system is working again, so I hope to see you more often :thumbs:

bryanr2 and Chvymn99 like this.
  6. KilliansRedLeo

KilliansRedLeo

Dex, JChin is a truly genuine guy! Both he and are not 200lb guys, so great big saws are not something that is easy for Jack to pull. I can pull over 200+PSI saws but I have been doing it for 50 years, so after all these years is no big deal.

DexterDay and bryanr2 like this.
  7. HoneyFuzz

HoneyFuzz

Im gonna have to regretfully pass. Got another cool deal in the works... Cant do both ! But i wish i could. Thanks for the awesome opportunity ! Good luck fellas !

Chvymn99 likes this.
  8. JRSDWS

JRSDWS

Life begins at 60cc's!

Chvymn99 and HoneyFuzz like this.
  9. MasterMech

MasterMech The Mechanical Moderator

You haven't lived until your ported 50cc wipes the grin off the face of someone holding a stock 60cc and makes the 70cc guys get out their stopwatch! :rofl: :lol: :dancer: :saw:

Last edited: Jul 8, 2014
  10. KilliansRedLeo

KilliansRedLeo

OH yeah, what happens when Kevin comes along with a goat vomit green and purple Poulan Tim Allen signature edition and smokes you all?

11. KilliansRedLeo

KilliansRedLeo

OBTW saws are all here look in the chainsaw thread.

DexterDay and Chvymn99 like this.
  12. bryanr2

bryanr2

I am speechless. You two are a class act. Thank you both for your offer. I am sure I will regret letting this deal get by me. Id love to put one of these saws on the shelf.... but I cant draw from the familie's resources when I dont have any money coming in until I get back working.

I returned back to the Emer room last night at the insistance of my younger brother (28) and my wife. We were finishing up dinner and my leg was really aching/ throbbing which prompted me to look. Had some bruising down the leg below the access area in the groin , but what really concerned them was my the large vein in my leg, was sticking up just under the skin all the way down to my knee (looked like a #2 pencil). So Mom and Dad came and got my babies and the 3 of us went to the ER. Since the Cardilogist used the StarClose clip following the procedure, I remembered reading something in the pamphlet about a slight reduction/blockage in the vein that this clip takes up. I believe the reduction was something like less than 12%. So I thought that the welling was just that. My family was concerned that the bruising and prominance of the vein indicated a blood clot. The ER Doctor looked at the bruising and by the time I got the leg streatched out and rested the vein had receded. He reassured us that the bruising was minimal and was to be inspected. He pressed on the access site and could feel a little know where they went into the vein and thought it felt good. He said if there was a blood clot my leg would be swelling and red in color around the vein. So yet another ER bill but atleast we were proactive and our concern was relieved. :yes:

DexterDay likes this.
  13. MasterMech

MasterMech The Mechanical Moderator

Glad it was much better news than anticipated. :thumbs:

HoneyFuzz and bryanr2 like this.
  14. KilliansRedLeo

KilliansRedLeo

Glad you are OK Steven! I think JChin was offering to purchase one and hold it for you until you were back to work.
    KRL

DexterDay, HoneyFuzz and bryanr2 like this.
  15. DexterDay

DexterDay Administrator

If Jack didn't, I would at the drop of a hat.

As for the kind words Steven, I know you would do the same for me my friend. Keep the circle tight. :thumbs:

Glad everything was o.k. and your on the mend. Relax a little. This may be the last time until retirement, that you get the chance ;) lol

mdavlee, Chvymn99 and bryanr2 like this.
  16. jchin

jchin

Steven, I think all the members here and I would ask you to do us a favor: Get well............
    We are all pulling for you...........

Jack

17. bryanr2

bryanr2

Thanks Jack. Means alot. And thank you for your generous offer- it was unexpected and I am grateful to you for doing it. It's left me speechless. :yes:

18. Chvymn99

Chvymn99 Moderator

Get Better Bryan....:yes:

19. KilliansRedLeo

KilliansRedLeo

Still have 1 perhaps 2 left $506.00 plus ship to you. Shipping has been averaging $36.00 east of the Mississippi.

20. DexterDay

DexterDay Administrator

Heck of a deal here folks..

Dont make me buy 2 of these :dex:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.