In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Snowbees here..

Discussion in 'Pellet Stoves, Pellet Fireplaces, Pellet Furnaces' started by corncob, Mar 10, 2023.

1. Lousyweather

Lousyweather

because my poor enormous prostate requires it.....or I have to change the sheets

2. SmokeyTheBear

SmokeyTheBear

There is another way LW and where have you been?

Farmchuck, imacman and Lousyweather like this.
  3. corncob

corncob

Well, I'm home after 4 days of 'imprisonment' in the hospital. They treat me well but I really hate being confined to a hospital room and getting poked and prodded at all hours so sleep is fleeting.

Doing pretty good this time and only one more chemo session to deal with. Be glad when it's done, then come the tests to see the results. I'm confident that it's gone already, sure feels like it. Besides, getting to be farming time.

It is somewhat nice that I always have to deal with this 'stuff' in the winter as warm weather is farm time.

4. Lousyweather

Lousyweather

I am ineligible for the normal treatments because of the gargantuan size of mine....it seems they pick and choose who gets them to fudge the success numbers.......just my luck that the stuff I have thats hugely out of the ordinary is INSIDE!

I have been busy! I got out of the habit of coming here due to being old and tired after work. Hope it gets better

bogieb, Jeffrey Svoboda and imacman like this.
  5. corncob

corncob

No issues with that (glad of that at least). Mine is lymphoma this time around and something I need to address as it's always fatal if not dealt with.

The older we get, the more 'engine' failures' we all experience. You can trade in your old jalopy for a newer one. Don't work with your body.

6. SmokeyTheBear

SmokeyTheBear

Look into these

Lousyweather likes this.
  7. SmokeyTheBear

SmokeyTheBear

I f'g give up what ever happened to just plain posting what was given. I know how to use regular expressions also CleanFire.

8. SmokeyTheBear

SmokeyTheBear

You be a spring chicken compared to some of US right Backwoods?

imacman likes this.
  9. Lousyweather

Lousyweather

naw, it wakes me up anyways........Im thinking just a 5 gallon bucket next to the bed....im a back sleeper, so, I can just let it dangle over the side and into the bucket

imacman and SmokeyTheBear like this.