In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Simple Explanation.....................

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by rottiman, Aug 7, 2015.

  1. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX
    The Irish mother-in-law arrives home from shopping to find her
    son-in-law Paddy in a steaming rage and hurriedly packing his suitcase.

    "What happened Paddy?" she asks anxiously.

    "What happened? I'll tell you what happened. I sent an E-mail to my wife
    (your daughter) telling her I was coming home today from my
    fishing trip.

    I get home...and guess what I found? Yes, your daughter, my
    wife Patricia, naked with Joe Murphy in our marital bed! This is unforgivable, the end
    of our marriage. I'm done. I'm leaving forever"

    "Ah now, calm down, calm down Paddy" says his mother-in-law. "There is
    something very odd going on here. My daughter would never do such a
    thing! There must be a simple explanation. I'll go speak to her immediately
    and find out what happened."

    Moments later, the mother-in-law comes back with a big smile.
    "Paddy, I told you there must be a simple explanation...She never got your E-mail."
     
    Jack Straw, Horkn, Chvymn99 and 7 others like this.
  2. swags

    swags Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    4,455
    Likes Received:
    13,240
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    Lol
     
    Horkn likes this.
  3. schlot

    schlot

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    5,256
    Likes Received:
    30,504
    Location:
    NW Iowa
    Should've sent a text. :)
     
    Jack Straw and Horkn like this.
  4. Chvymn99

    Chvymn99 Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    21,493
    Likes Received:
    113,827
    Location:
    KC Metro
    :picard:....:rofl: :lol:
     
    Horkn likes this.