This is the first time I've seen this guy, made me laugh a few times, watch the whole vid. It seems like he thinks we have something (storm) for the east coast next week. http://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/warm-storm-for-end-of-week-may/23421146
Rayno's take on it, looks nasty. There's some music at the beginning of the vid but it goes away after a bit. http://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-video/late-week-snowstorm-and-severe-weather/2430839568001
That's one more "scare" tactic they are really leaning on this year. Telling how many are at risk. Like that changes things a lot. Sorry, but I'd like to see them all just go back to forecasting and quit trying to scare people or "build" up what a storm really is. It just makes them look like fools in my book.
Another East Coast Storm? http://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-video/next-week-snowstorm-threats-and-arctic-air/90462062001
Thanks for the info though woodlands. I will prepare. Now where did I put that shovel? Oh, that's right. It has been right at the front door where I have needed it about every other day this season! And there is one at the back door too!