In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Season is almost over

Discussion in 'The Game Room' started by Smokinpiney, Jan 30, 2016.

  1. Smokinpiney

    Smokinpiney

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    3,811
    Likes Received:
    20,675
    Location:
    "South" Jersey
    Tomorrow is the last day for winter bow here. I got out this mornin for a quick hunt next door to my place. It was pretty chilly (22° with a slight west wind) but nothing was moving early.
    Had to get down a little earlier than expected due to nature calling :whistle:. Luckily it's only a few hundred yards to my bathroom lol.

    20160130_072920.jpg 20160130_074341.jpg

    How are yall makin out this late season?
     
    Locust Post likes this.
  2. Locust Post

    Locust Post

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    8,950
    Likes Received:
    52,503
    Location:
    N. E. OH
    All done here but I did bump into a fellow that I hadn't seen in 20 years. I conversation I think I have another good possibility for some more ground to hunt at his parents place. He said Mom and Dad was wondering why nobody ask to hunt this year, we'll see if we can change that.
     
    Smokinpiney likes this.