In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Ryobi drill?

Discussion in 'Closed Ads' started by Pallet Pete, Jun 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    Anybody have a blue or lithium ryobi drill they would be willing to sell to me?

    In the process of building the greenhouse somebody stole mine and I love that drill! So sad..
     
  2. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    Basturds! Sorry, I dont though!:headbang:
     
    Pallet Pete likes this.
  3. savemoney

    savemoney

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    13,470
    Likes Received:
    69,200
    Location:
    Chelsea Maine
    damm it Pete, you have some sticky fingers in your neighborhood. Do you think it was the same one who "borrowed" your tools last time? I found a respectable deal for refurbished drills on Amazon:

    Factory-Reconditioned Ryobi ZRP882 ONE Plus 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion Drill/Impact Driver Combo Kit
    http://amzn.com/B00CLK8Z90. $112.
     
  4. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    Thanks my friend I'll check it out! It actually happened today when I left for plants I forgot it by the trees ( out of sight though ) when I got back it was a goner...
     
    savemoney likes this.
  5. savemoney

    savemoney

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    13,470
    Likes Received:
    69,200
    Location:
    Chelsea Maine
    You work your butt off for everything you have. Have you considered one of those cams people have to captures shots of wildlife. Cheap at Walmart. Catch the turds and maybe they will stop messing with you. Burns me up when I hear of good folks being taken advantage of. Hope you get your drill back or replaced.
     
    Chvymn99 and Pallet Pete like this.
  6. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    Yes I have but they are expensive and we haven't had any issues in a long time until now.
     
  7. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    Sorry to hear Pete.

    I hope someone has a drill for you, or you catch the Bass-Turds that stole your stuff!
     
    Chvymn99 likes this.
  8. My IS heats my home

    My IS heats my home

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2013
    Messages:
    7,394
    Likes Received:
    17,655
    Location:
    Albany, NH
    Pete, keep your eyes out on craigslist or a pawn shop, your drill may just turn up. And now that they have scored at your place once they may return someday for an encore. Sorry that happened to you.
     
    savemoney and Pallet Pete like this.
  9. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    Dam thieving SOB,s
    Don't have one but these are on sale right now ,Craftsman C3 Drill/Driver Kit with Lithium-Ion Battery 69.99, charger and batt included, reg 89.99
    http://www.craftsman.com/shc/s/p_10155_12602_00935703000P

    Good drill ,I have one and 5 other tools that use the C3 batts
    I just bought one of these yesterday, Craftsman C3 19.2-Volt XCP High Capacity Lithium-Ion Battery Pack

    The C3 Hand Vac is fantastic for suckin up the mess around the stove
    http://www.craftsman.com/craftsman-...0911571000P?prdNo=19&blockNo=19&blockType=G19
     
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2014
    Pallet Pete likes this.
  10. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
  11. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    Thanks bro the wife and I talked it over last night and I'm probably gonna save up and by the lithium combo set as my batterie will work with that set as well as my charger. http://t.homedepot.com/p/Ryobi-18-V...mpact-Driver-Combo-Kit-2-Tool-P882/203406854/

    It just really makes me mad because I've had that drill set for a very long time and I tend to get attached to quality tools that last... I know what every scratch and ding or dent is from in them and they all tell a story! Now all that is gone to some worthless thief! :mad:
     
  12. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    Good price for that set.
    That's F,d up when you can't leave something out for a little bit , some A hole comes and steals it , thatt kinda stuff just burns my butt :mad:
     
    savemoney, Chvymn99 and Pallet Pete like this.
  13. Smokinpiney

    Smokinpiney

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    3,811
    Likes Received:
    20,675
    Location:
    "South" Jersey
    Pete i've got an extra lithium drill you can have but i don't have any extra batteries. I just had to pick up a new pack of lithium batts cause my old one's bit the dust.
     
    Pallet Pete likes this.
  14. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    Well I just got back from an early morning jaunt to inspect peoples porches and I FOUND IT! :hair:It was setting on the porch of somebody's house 3 blocks away on the railing. The gentleman was getting his car fired up and I said where did you get that drill? His son said he found it out by the trash and he didn't believe him so he left it on the porch rail for people to see. I describes it to him and told him my entails are on the bottom BOOM! Man I am so happy!:hair::hair: Sorry bought spelling I'm on the phone typing happily....
     
  15. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    Smokey thank you for the offer brother! I would take you up on it but I just hunted down the other one lol. I would still buy it off you though if the offer is still good assuming its a ryobi +1 drill. It couldn't hurt to have two after yesterday..:confused:
     
    Chvymn99 and jetjr like this.
  16. Chvymn99

    Chvymn99 Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    21,491
    Likes Received:
    113,817
    Location:
    KC Metro
    Thats great news! :thumbs: Well hopefully Dad will have a talk with said son and maybe you wont be having any missing items again.
     
    Pallet Pete likes this.
  17. Smokinpiney

    Smokinpiney

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    3,811
    Likes Received:
    20,675
    Location:
    "South" Jersey
    No problem bud. Yea it's a +1. You can have it. What ya think the cheapest way to ship it is (usps or ups)? I don't ship much stuff lol.
     
    clemsonfor and Chvymn99 like this.
  18. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    I'll pm you when I get home. Thx bro!
     
    Chvymn99 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.