OK so Grizzly Adam has been working his azz off on getting this site better for us. I know I have really enjoyed all his upgrades and changes. The galleries he put together are great and has also left some of the work up to us to help relieve some of the pressure from him. We can all go in and add pictures to the different galleries. I went in this morning and added a bunch of G2G pics as well as some stacks, saws, and smokehouse pics. We all love pictures here and the galleries are a great place to go through those pictures, especially for new members or lurkers. Grizz has said something before and there has been some pictures uploaded but we are still looking for more pictures in there. So anyone that has a few minutes to upload some pictures it would be greatly appreciated. http://firewoodhoardersclub.com/forums/index.php?useralbums/firewood-hoarders-club.1351/list
Is there any way, within those galleries, to allow for a line or two of explanatory text, and to make it more obvious who uploaded them?
Yes, when you upload a picture you can add a description. I haven't tied that though some don't know how it will display. I can try one though to see how it turns out.
Ok I tried it out, uploaded a pic of me climbing and added a description. This is what it looks like.