In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Rear Drawer Track Sockets

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by thewoodlands, Sep 23, 2016.

  1. thewoodlands

    thewoodlands

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,040
    Likes Received:
    62,334
    I'm looking for the above, the older one broke on the back of a drawer, were helping a lady who move into her first house so I would like to fix it. I'm thinking the house was built over 20 years ago.

    I tried to get the name of the maker of the cabinets but I didn't see anything, I don't have a picture either.
     
  2. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX
    Zap, if you go on line for Lee Valley Tools, which is located up in Ottawa, they carry a lot of cabinet hardware. A lot of their stuff is unique as they are heavy into the woodworking area.

    https://www.leevalley.com/
     
  3. thewoodlands

    thewoodlands

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,040
    Likes Received:
    62,334
    Thanks Rotti, I didn't see it on their site. I think the cabinets are older and they changed the drawer track that's broke. Once I get the size of the track I can get a newer style that will work.
     
  4. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
  5. thewoodlands

    thewoodlands

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,040
    Likes Received:
    62,334
    Well Seasoned and NortheastAl like this.
  6. thewoodlands

    thewoodlands

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,040
    Likes Received:
    62,334