We are loaded up and leaving for KY Red River Gorge for a week. Looking forward to mountain biking kayaking and cooking! How is this for a loaded truck.
Have a nice trip. It really looks like you have everything. What? Your not bringing your own firewood????
Nice load. You're better at loading than most. Some put a little more on until they get... a load ... ... here's Os with his camping firewood.
Wish I could but I hear they check you to make sure you don't bring in wood and I really don't want a fine! That' load of logs looks like it would get you through for a week or so I have packing the truck down to a science at this point and trust me the ladder racks are awesome for keep the yaks out of the bed of the truck
Well we are back to reality now. We camped at Carters Cave and had a great site/time camping with multiple friends. We had great weather with low 80's most days and we went on multiple hikes, kayak trips, bike rides, and cave tours. It doesn't get much better than that :B Since I know everyone likes pictures here are a few Campsite Favorite spot of quite a few this weekend Since there was so many I brought the smoker and we had smoked pork shoulder, smoked chickens, and smoked fatty's (green peppers onions and cheese rolled up in sausage which is then rolled up in a bacon weave)
We stopped at Hillbilly Hotdogs on the way down and I thought this was funny Of course our daughter had to have our picture taken in the photo op spot. I think it depicts us well