I just realized, that guy is down the street from me. He cleaned house on the main road when asplundh was clearing the road this summer. Must have got at least 5 cords
Chasing wood. Now that is good darned expression for those who are often found en route to piles. On the other hand you got me chuckling like I'm 12 here...
What are you 14? My latest saying! If you split elm by hand this what you get Deep Ellum Blues - Jerry Garcia & Bob Weir (acoustic) 12-17-1987 - Warfield Thea., SF. (2)
Same here! There was a gelato commercial where the mother said to their kid that it was only for grown ups. And the dad replied comically "I'm a grown up" thats how I often feel.
Some polecat of a Masshoarder came up to NH and stole my elm! I didn't give up without a fight! Nice to meet MikeinMA and his wife, Karen!
Yeah - that Midwinter is one tough cookie. The only way her elm ended up in my van, was to have Mrs MikeInMa distract her. ~smile~ I actually made it back, evading all border patrols that Midwinter reported us to **Note - I did leave a tub load of seasoned split BL. **Note Note Mrs MikeinMa is actually Carol. Funny thing though, Karen is my sister's name. **Note Note Note - Nice to have met Midwinter. She's got wood stacks ALL around her place. You could do cannonballs into her pool off them, I'm sure. After seeing what she's able to scrounge from the town wood dump, I wish I had one of those in my area. She has definitely got it going!! Hoard on!
Yeah - I've never worked with elm. Just heard the nightmares about it. If my first hand experience comes close to the nightmares, then a-noodling I will go, and I'll have first-hand knowledge. Always, always good to give when getting!
I think it was a good trade. That was some primo green elm! Sorry I got Carol's name wrong. I liked her a lot!